Libra Rising Available 12/02/2011


Search This Blog

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Musa Publishing





Pop the champagne! Woo Hoo! Musa Publishing opened today. *happy dance* I am so happy for the Musa staff and I would like to congratulate them on a job well done. They have whipped this company into shape in an amazingly small amount of time! The following excerpt is from their blog:


"By the end of November, we'll be releasing anywhere from 6 to 8 books each week in the 9 imprints that comprise Musa. By the end of 2011, we will have released at least 74 new books plus 23 Aurora titles, meaning we will have 97 books in the Musa catalogue. We will also have three issues of our speculative fiction EMag, Penumbra, with contributions from 18 authors."


Impressed yet? I know I am. I am so proud to call Musa the home of my labors of love. To learn more about the Founder and Chief Editor of Musa Publishing, Celina Summers, one of my fellow authors interviewed her on her blog at http://annieseaton.blogspot.com. Stop by and give her a shout! 

1 comment: