Libra Rising Available 12/02/2011


Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Libra Rising

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! On September 1st, I signed a contract with Musa Publishing to publish my first novel, Libra Rising. This is my dream come true as it is for so many authors. These next few weeks will be a very busy, exciting time, and I'm loving every minute of it. Musa Publishing will go live on October 1, 2011, and has signed best selling authors Gini Koch, Sharon de Vita, and Cindy Meyers. Join me in congratulating Musa on their grand opening.

Libra Rising is estimated to be available for your reading pleasure December 02, 2011, on Musa's website www.musapublishing.com.  I will keep everyone posted on progress here! Check back for updates.

Kisses
~Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment